The Therminator is a fast way to chill your wort to yeast pitching temperature and get your fermentation off to a quick, bacteria-free start.
Guaranteed lowest pricing. If you find this item for less we will price match.
- All 316 stainless steel plates and fittings.
- Includes connections: two 1/2" Quick Conect and a 3/4"FGH x 3/4" FGH
- Chill like the pro's - Identical to commercial brewery chillers.
- Brazed together with pure copper in an oxygen free furnace- no potential leaks like a gasketed unit!
- Chill 10 gal in 5 min to 68oF using 58oF cooling water at 5 gpm.
- Great for southern climates!
- Ultra compact (7.5" W, 4" D, 3" H)
- Super low restriction - ideal for gravity feed
- Easy to clean and sanitize - small enough to boil! *
- Garden hose thread connections on water side - no extra adapters to buy!
- 1/2" male NPT fittings on wort side mates up with virtually all common hose connector types. Easier to sanitize than female fittings!
- Saves water - lowest water consumption on the market!
- Comes with heavy gauge stainless mounting bracket (which connects to the OPTIONAL mounting brackets for the TopTier Stand and the Tower LTE)