5 Liter Mini Keg with Tap
These kegs are approx. 10" x 7.25"
- Always start with a clean keg.
- Fill the keg with a mild soap solution and let soak for a few minutes.
- Rinse well with warm water and flush the valve well.
- Remove all water with a few pieces of paper towel and let the keg completely air dry.
- Sanitize the keg and two-piece bung immediately before use.
- When filling the 5 liter mini keg, leave a 1” space at the top for CO2 space.
- Next prime the beer. Use one level tablespoon corn sugar, Only one level tablespoon per 5 liter keg.
- Prime kegs individually, priming mini kegs and bottles using different ratios of corn sugar.
There are two different ways to dispense your beer using the Mini Keg with Tap. If you are going to dispense using the included tap on the side of the keg, then you will need the vented bung (available as an add-on below). If you will be dispensing with CO2, then you'll need the Party-Star Tap, the two-piece bung, and some 16 gram CO2 cartridges. These are all available as add-ons below.