THIS PRODUCT IS BEING DISCONTINUED BY VENDOR
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE 2 ADDITIONAL POUCHES WE INCLUDE AT NO ADDITIONAL COST
The Party Pig® Beer Dispensing Kit for the Homebrewer consists of:
Each Party Pig® Beer Dispensing Kit holds 8.5 liters (2.25 gallons) of beer. The “Pig” holds about ˝ of a typical 5 gallon batch of homebrewed beer. To use:
- One (1) Bottle, made of tough PET plastic
- One (1) Plastic Tray and Nylon Carrying Strap
- One (1) Dispensing Valve Assembly with Gasket
- One (1) Aluminum Attaching Ring with Screws
- Two (4) Pressure Pouches, Pre-sterilized in plastic shipper
- Complete Instructions
1. Transfer fermented beer into the PET bottle,
2. Add conditioning sugar,
3. Place a Party Pig® Pressure Pouch in the bottle,
4. Attach the Party Pig® Dispensing Valve,
5. Activate the Pressure Pouch with the Party Pig® Activation Pump,
6. Bleed the head space gas from the bottle,
7. Let the Party Pig® Beer Dispenser condition for about 2 weeks,
8. Refrigerate the Party Pig® Beer Dispenser for about 24 hrs.,
9. Enjoy your homebrewed draft beer at the “touch of a button”.
Please note: All the components are re-usable except the Pressure Pouch. The two Pressure Pouches which are included in the Kit are enough for two “Pigs” of your beer.
You will need an Activation Pump (Quoin Part #007) to activate the Pressure Pouches after the Bottles are filled with your beer, a Pressure Pouch is inserted and the Valve is secured on the Bottle. We sell these separately because you only need one of these pumps even though you might own several Party Pig® Beer Dispensing Kits. You can add on the Activation Pump from the drop-down menu above.