Pre-order for 2015
Rhizome orders are only available for order in the US. Please check to make sure you State does not have any local restrictions.
Mild, spicy and fragrant aroma; used as finishing hops in pilsners and wheats. Low hop yield. Alpha-Acid: 3.5 - 5.0%.
Hops are hardy in U.S. Department of Agriculture plant hardiness zones 3 through 8.
Saaz (Czech) Hop Pellets 1 Rhizome
Classical noble aroma hop with long and strong traditions. Associated with the renowned Pilsener Lager. Saaz Pellet Hops are used as finishing hops.
Aroma Profile: Floral, Citrus, Spicy, Herbal
Suggested Beer Styles : Bohemian-style Beers, Continental Lagers, Wheats, Pilsner Lagers
- Alpha Acid 2.5 - 4.5%
- Beta Acid 4 - 6%
- Co-humulone 23 - 26%
- Total Oil 0.4 - 0.8 mL/100g
- B-Pinene 0.4 - 0.8% of total oil
- Myrcene 26 - 40% of total oil
- Linalool 0.4 - 0.6% of total oil
- Caryophyllene 6 - 9% of total oil
- Farnesene 14 - 20% of total oil
- Humulene 15 - 30% of total oil
- Geraniol 0 - 2% of total oil