The 10 Gallon BrewBuilt Kettle is a kettle designed for brewers. Silicone grips on the handles and lid ensures you will no longer burn your fingers while lifting the kettle or lifting the lid. Volume markings inside the kettle will make sure you always hit your target water volumes. The 2 welded fittings make it an ease to install the included ball valve and a thermometer (not included).
What really sets this kettle apart from the rest is the notched silicone plug on the lid. This allows for easy insertion of a wort chiller or sparge arm.
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 13.75" Diameter x 16.50" Height
- Stainless handles and rivets for secure lifting.
- Silicone coated kettle and lid handles
- Lid can easily hang from a handle.
- 4 mm Tri-Clad Bottom with Aluminum Core heats quickly and disperses heat evenly to prevent scorching.
- Two welded 1/2" NPT couplers
- Two-piece, 304 stainless ball valve
- 1/2" MPT stainless plug and teflon tape.
- 1.2:1 height:diameter ratio provides optimal evaporation rate during boiling.
- Notched lid with silicone plug accommodates an immersion chiller or sparge arm.
- Internally etched volume markers from top to bottom.
Kettles may drop ship from vendor which can cause a 1 week delay.