Brand New 1.75 Gallon Economy Ball Lock Kegging System
We are proud to offer a new economy Ball Lock kegging system with our new corny kegs. These kegs are Cornelius style, 11" tall and 8-1/2" diameter.
If you have been reluctant to start kegging, at this price you no longer have an excuse. Comes with an American made Taprite single gauge regulator with 5/16" barbed shut off/check valve. Both the gas and beer lines will come complete with MFL fittings that will make for easy cleaning and also allow you to add other options to your system.
This Homebrew Kegging System Includes:
- TapRite single gauge regulator
- New AIH 1.75 gallon ball lock corny keg (made in China)
- Gas line assembly with 5' thickwall gas line and MFL fitting and ball lock gas disconnect
- Manual pressure relief valve
- Picnic tap assembly with 4' of thickwall beer line and MFL fitting and ball lock liquid disconnect
This is the bare bones kit. You can add any of the options to augment your kegging system.
The gauge guard is a great way to protect your regulator and highly recommended here at AIH, please consider that option!
Our CO2 tanks speak for themselves. If you can rent one locally, go for it. If not...we have some darn good prices!
Full Set of instructions is now available online to save paper:
Homebrew Kegging System Ball Lock(PDF)
If you are unhappy with your new AIH 1.75 gallon corny kegs for any reason, we will gladly take them back. The purchaser will be responsible for return shipping charges.