This Homebrew Kegging System Includes:
- TapRite T-Handle Dual Gauge Regulator
- Used 5 gallon low profile ball lock corny keg (9" diameter x 22-23" tall)
- Gas line assembly with 5' thickwall gas line and MFL fitting
- Manual pressure relief valve
- Picnic tap assembly with 4' of thickwall beer line and MFL fitting
This is the bare bones kit. You can add any of the options to augment your kegging system.
The gauge guard is a great way to protect your regulator and highly recommended here at AIH, please consider that option!
Our CO2 tanks speak for themselves. If you can rent one locally, go for it. If not...we have some darn good prices!
Full Set of instructions is now available online to save paper: Homebrew Kegging System Ball Lock(PDF)
We know some homebrewers are more picky than others, so please keep in mind that these are USED kegs. Some of these kegs are probably 30 years old. Do not expect new kegs. If you are looking for new kegs, please check out our new kegs. We try and have quality kegs available at all times. With this said, they are going to show normal wear and tear. We are not implying that our kegs are not quality...we just want to avoid any misunderstandings.
If you are unhappy with your used 5 gallon corny kegs for any reason, we will gladly take them back. The purchaser will be responsible for return shipping charges.