Pilot Malt House 6-Row 1 lb
Appropriate as a base malt for all beer styles, light Straw to very pale yellow color, grainy, clean, mildly malty flavor.
Grown by Isaac Matchett in Charlevoix, Michigan
- Barley Cultivar / Lacey
- Kernels Plump 7/64 / 75%
- Kernels Through 5/64 / <3%
- Moisture/ 4.5%
- Extract: Fine Ground / 78.0%
- Extract: Coarse Ground / 76.5%
- Extract FC/CG Difference / 1.5%
- Protein (by weight) / 12.0%
- S/T / 40.0
- Alpha Amylase / 45
- Diastatic Power (Lintner)/ 180
- Color / 1.8 degree Lovibund
All homebrew grains are sold by the pound. You also have the ability to add tenths of pound amounts.