Amarillo Leaf Hops - 1 Ounce
Amarillo is an aroma variety that has recently become one of the top 10 varieties utilized by the craft beer industry. It features higher levels of alpha acids along with extremely high levels of myrcene for citrus and grapefruit flavors. As a result, it is an excellent dual purpose variety.
Aroma: include grapefruit, orange, lemon, melon, apricot and peach.
Origin - USA
- Alpha Acid 7 - 11%
- Beta Acid 5.5 - 8%
- Co-humulone 20 - 24%
- Total Oil 1 - 2.3 mL/100g
- B-Pinene 0.4 - 0.8% of total oil
- Myrcene 40 - 50% of total oil
- Linalool 0.5 - 0.8% of total oil
- Caryophyllene 7 - 10% of total oil
- Farnesene 6 - 9% of total oil
- Humulene 19 - 24% of total oil
- Geraniol 0.1 - 0.1% of total oil