What do all of the symbols stand for under the "M" button?
What is the "PCS" button and how do I use it?
The "PCS" button is to do "PIECE COUNTS" or a counting function.
1. Switch on the scales and the value "0.00" appears on the display.
2. Put 25. 50, 75, or 100 units of the item you want to count on the platform.
3. Press the *PCS* button and keep it pressed for 2 seconds until the display shows "25" first, then press the button "M" to select the exact quantity of the object on the platform (4 options for the different quantities 25, 50, 75, and 100). For example "25" if you place 25 units of the item on the platform.
4. Press the button *PCS* again to confirm the quantity of the objects, then the counting mode is activated. The logo *PSC* will appear on the left hand side of the screen.
5. Remove the objects from the display will show "0".
6. Place any amount of items on the platform and the display will show the exact number of the items.
7. Press button "M" to return to standard weighing mode.
Reviewed by: Jared from on 5/8/2017