Blichmann Brew Commander Gas Version
The BrewCommander Gas Version is a unique, innovative, high-quality brewhouse controller with ultra-high accuracy and precision with the ultimate in flexibility. Whether system-integrated or freestanding, the BrewCommander offers automated step mashing, boil timers and amazing advanced settings. Whatever your heating source or brewing setup, the BrewCommander offers precision temperature control with increased accuracy and repeatability.
The BrewCommander Brewhouse Controller is a high precision, intuitive, complete brewhouse touchscreen controller for automatically ramping and maintaining the temperature of your boil kettle, mash tun, or hot liquor tank. With linear digital power control, automated mash profile ramping, boil addition timers, pump control, delayed starting, and easy to use advanced control settings, the BrewCommander is clearly in a league of its own. It’s a perfect plug-and-play match for controlling your HellFire burner, or other direct spark heaters, and can be powered from a standard 15 Amp 110V Outlet.
Be sure to download the manual and watch our video’s for more detail!
- Intuitive Touchscreen Interface
- Keypad Data Entry
- Advanced Temperature Control Algorithm
- Automated Step Mashing (up to 5 steps and 9 profiles)
- Boil Addition Timers (up to 7 additions and 9 profiles)
- Integral Pump Switch.Lab Grade Precision Thermometer - Superior to RTD's
- Customizable Settings - Basic and Advanced.Mash Step Ramp Rate Delay
- HERMS / RIMS Offsets
- Audible Alarms
- Upgradable Firmware
- Switchable Between Table and Wall Mounting
- Modular - Connect Multiple Units!