Guaranteed lowest pricing. If you find this item for less we will price match.
Tower Of Power Gas Fired Control Module
For use with a gas fired system. If you need an electric tower of power we carry both the 120V
The TOWER of POWER temperature control system is like nothing on the market! This gas fired RIMS system is high quality, and ultra high accuracy! Simple to use, and easy to integrate into your system!
We have developed this MODULAR control system in much the same way as our modular TopTier brewing stand: adaptable and the ultimate in quality.
Purchase a single control unit for your mash tun, or one for your hot liquor tank, or both! Already have a pump and all the plumbing for your system? No problem - all you'll need are the control units - the pump tower
is purchased separately should you need the pump and plumbing in a compact and convenient free-standing configuration. And it even bolts to our TopTier stand with the optional mounting kit
PRECISION & ACCURACY
Ultra precision and accuracy - the TOWER of POWER will hold your mash to 0.5F (0.25C)! Blichmann uses a Class A precision RTD and a high quality metering circuit found in PID's and PLC's, not temp switches like Ranco/Love switches use. The refrigeration thermostats and even industrial thermocouples our competitors use will only get you to within a couple degrees at best. Only the TOWER of POWER will deliver the accuracy to actually achieve that! So much so that you can use it to calibrate your other instruments!
AUTO RAMPING AND MINIMAL POWER NEEDED!
Since the TOWER of POWER controls your burner, only a couple amps of 120V power is needed to run the pump and the control electronics. Typical electric RIMS systems need 220V and 20-30 A! Other systems require manual ramping, and use a small electric heater to maintain temps. With the TOWER of POWER system, ramp times are fast, automatic, and control is outstanding! Easily maintain +/- 0.5F (0.25C) stability! Optional TOP-Link software and cable
allows you to easily program an unlimited number of mash profiles and even monitor/data-log on your PC!
Control Enclosure - each control enclosure includes the following:
- Ultra high precision and accuracy PID controller and Class A precision RTD temp sensor. Sensor can be installed in any 1/2" hole in your pot for a HLT or into any 1/2" NPT fitting with the included adapter bushing.
- A pilotless electronic ignition control system that adapts to ANY burner (gas or propane) not just ours! This ignitor will instantly relight your burner if blown out by wind, and will shut down your gas if a flame is not detected within 10 sec and will sound an alarm. Includes industrial ignition electrode and high quality silicone/carbon fiber ignition wire.
- US made gas solenoid valve (installs on your burner gas supply)
- Data port for optional remote monitoring and mash profile programming (unlimited profiles) on your PC (optional com cable required)
- Convenient cable storage tray in the back of the enclosure to neatly store wires between uses.
- Includes a decal for MASH and one for HLT so you can label appropriately.
- Compact enclosure is 4.25"W, 7"H, 7"D - easy to integrate into your brew system
- Brushed stainless cover and gloss black powder coated case will look beautiful for years
Make sure to include a Pump Tower for easy mounting of the Control Module. Blichmann offers the Pump tower both with