Dual Element Power Controller (240V)
From Blichmann Engineering, the Dual Element Power Controller is designed for delivering enough power (14,400 Watts!!!) to heat two BoilCoils for larger capacity BoilerMakers. The Dual Element Power Controller's dual outputs handle 30 amps at 240 volts each, for a total combined capacity of 14,400 W, making a great companion for any Blichmann Engineering Brew system or a phenomenal freestanding power controller. Bring amazing new levels of control to your batches with the precision and accuracy the Dual Element Power Controller provides, holding your brewing liquids to within +/- .5 F. This precision comes from a Class A precision RTD temperature sensor working in conjunction with a high-quality metering circuit found in PIDs and PLCs, which will meter your heating elements intensity from 0-100% power. This level of accuracy allows each batch to be more consistent and each brew even better!
- Class A Precision RTD Temperature Sensor
- Optional Low Level Kettle Switch - prevent dry firing and potentially scorching an exposed element
- Data Port for Optional Remote Monitoring and Mash-Profile Programming (Requires a Communication Cable, Check the Options Above!)
- Two 12' UL approved 10GA power cables with NEMA L6-30P receptacles
- Gorgeous compact design with brushed stainless cover and gloss black powder-coated case
*Please Note: this item dropships directly from the vendor. Please allow extra time for processing and delivery.