Traditional Old English hop. Developed by clonal selection from 1790 on starting from Canterbury Whitebine. Classic English ale hop used for kettle hopping and dry hopping. East Kent Goldings Pellet Hops are used in all English Style Ales, ESB Bitters.
Aroma : include smooth and delicate with floral, lavender, spice, honey, earth, lemon and thyme overtones.
Origin - UK
- Alpha Acid 4.5 - 6.5%
- Beta Acid 1.9 - 2.8%
- Co-humulone 28 - 32%
- Total Oil 0.4 - 0.8 mL/100g
- Myrcene 29 - 31% of total oil
- Caryophyllene 12 - 16% of total oil
- Farnesene < 1.0% of total oil
- Humulene 38 - 44% of total oil
- Geraniol 0 - 0% of total oil