English Lavender Kombucha Flavor Kit
Make kombucha that tastes fresh from the garden with this flavor kit! Lavender flowers infuse English breakfast tea kombucha with their soothing scent and gently lemony flavor for a taste of the English countryside.
Use it for: making up to twenty 500ml bottles of lovely black tea lavender kombucha.
One 2 oz. bag English Breakfast Tea
One 2 oz. bag Lavender Flowers
How To Make Kombucha
Make kombucha according to the instructions included with your starter culture.
We recommend steeping your tea at the temperature and for the amount of time listed on the label.
- Prepare your flavoring as directed on the pouch.
- Add your flavoring to the bottle. Fill the bottle tohalf full with kombucha, and then close the bottle and gently flip it to mix in your flavoring.
- Finish filling the bottle with kombucha, leaving 1” head space.
- Close the bottle and let your kombucha carbonate at room temperature for 2-7 days. In warm temperatures, burp bottles daily to avoid excess pressure.
- Use caution when opening the bottle. The contents are under pressure! Put a towel over the bottle and push down on the cap while opening. Enjoy your kombucha!