Fusion 25 Frame Only (Propane)
Now Offering Free Shipping!
Lower 48 States Only
Because these are built to order, please allow 4 weeks for delivery.
Already have kettles? Buy one of their signature bent tube frames powder coated in gloss red. They offer frame options for kettles or converted kegs from 5-55 gallons. The frames include burners, valves, and regulator.
Fusion Frame Only Includes:
1 Frame - Welded Steel Construction (powder-coated)
3 Cast Iron Burners (with gas manifold & regulator)
Complete Owners Manual (with 1 year limited warranty)
Fusion 25 Frame Dimensions:
70-1/2" wide x 26" deep x 25 high
Maximum Kettle Size:
Max Kettle Gallons – 30 per kettle
Max Kettle Width – 21"
Power Supply Options/Requirements (for ALL frames):
Propane – Standard US cylinder (regulator included with system)
Digital Control Option (gas systems only) – 110-120 VAC (50-60Hz) – 220v conversion available for international
Optional Pump(s) - 110-120 VAC (50-60Hz) – 220v pumps available for international
Optional Digital Control Package:
Ruby Street has designed their own Digital Controller for their systems. Made from the highest quality components available right here in the USA!
Digital Control Package will include:
Digital Control Panel and Bracket (1)
Sensor Cables (2)
Ignition Coil Box (1)
Solenoid Valves (3)
Temperature Sensors (3)
Burner Electrodes (3)
The digital control package also works with or with out a HERMS System.
Optional Fitting and Tubing Kit -
Our custom fitting and tubing kit will economically convert any three kettle system to 1 1/2" sanitary tri-clamp fittings and silicone tubing. Note: This kit is designed to be used with a system that already has all 1/2" NPT ball valves in place. Can be setup to use with a 1/2" NPT pump or gravity system.
(3) - 1/2" male tri-clamp fittings (mash tun, boil kettle, pump outflow valve)
(1) - 1/2" female tri-clamp fitting (pump inflow)
(4) - silicone tri-clamp fitting gaskets (one extra)
(3) - 1 1/2" clamps
(1) - Stainless Steel 1/2" NPT x 3/8" barbed fitting (hot liquor tank)
(1) - 3 ft. x 1/2" Silicone hose assembly with 2 tri-clamp fitttings (connects mash tun or boil kettle to pump inflow)
(1) - 7 ft. x 1/2" Silicone hose assembly with 1 tri clamp fitting (connects to pump outflow for mash recirculation, boil kettle fill, or fermenter fill)
(1) - 3 ft. x 3/8" Silicone hose assembly with cork float (can be used to deliver sparge water to mash tun, cork will float hose on top of foundation water)
(2) - additional cable ties used the secure silicone tubing to tri-clamp barbed fittings.
* Please note that we use several suppliers, and that the actual fittings that you receive may vary slightly from the photo above.
Optional Plate Chiller Package
Ruby Street has a complete plate chiller package that will be installed on your Ruby Street frame.
· Duda Brand 30 Plate all Stainless Chiller mod# B3-36A
· Bracket to fit any of our frames powder coated to match
· Mounting hardware
· Tri Clover wort connections with 3” dial outflow thermometer
· Male and female garden hose fittings on water side of chiller
· Can be sold and shipped with Ruby Street systems and frames.
Optional 50 Foot Immersion Chiller
50 ft. Immersion Chiller is coiled with 3/8" copper tubing and fitted with quality brass garden hose connectors.
If you would like to add a 50' Immersion Chiller please see the option.
Optional Color Choices:
Ruby Street Brewing now offers an option for several different colors, please click the link below to view the different colors they now offer. The cost for this is $199.00
If you wish to choose another color other than their standard red, Please see the options. Please allow approximately 3 weeks lead time for this option.
If you are not getting the best flame possible out of your propane burner, you may have triggered a safety valve in the propane regulator body. This occurs when the gas flow through the regulator is too great. You will need to disconnect the regulator from your propane tank to release the safety valve. While connecting your regulator to your propane tank, it is very important that the propane tank and all needle valves are completely closed. Once the regulator is correctly connected to your closed tank, open the propane tank slowly to allow gas to flow into the regulator. You can now open the needle valve enough to ignite your burner. Once the burner is lit you can slowly open the needle valve until you reach the desired flame intensity.