German Hallertau Mittelfruh Hop Pellets 1 Ounce
A regional variety of Hallertauer well known for its use in "Samuel Adam Lager" beer. Hallertau Mittelfruh Pellet Hops are used for Bavarian style lagers, pilsners. This classic German aroma hop is often associated with Bavarian-style lager beers and distinguished by an intense, pleasantly-harmonic bitterness.
Aroma: include mild, yet spicy, with floral and citrus tones.
Origin - Germany
- Alpha Acid 3 - 5.5%
- Beta Acid 3 - 5%
- Co-humulone 18 - 28%
- Total Oil 0.7 - 1.3 mL/100g
- Myrcene 14 - 16% of total oil
- Caryophyllene 14.5 - 14.7% of total oil
- Farnesene < 1.0% of total oil
- Humulene 55 - 55.2% of total oil
- Geraniol 0 - 0% of total oil