Lemon Iced Tea Kombucha Kit
Take your kombucha to the next level with this flavor kit! English Breakfast tea with a lemon balm infusion brews up a truly classic kombucha with a smooth lemon flavor, best served over ice.
Use it for making up to 20 500ml bottles of lemony black tea kombucha.
One 2 oz. bag English Breakfast Tea
One 4 oz. bag Lemon Balm Leaf
How To Make Kombucha
Make kombucha according to the instructions included with your starter culture.
We recommend steeping your tea at the temperature and for the amount of time listed on the label.
- Prepare your flavoring as directed on the pouch.
- Add your flavoring to the bottle. Fill the bottle to half full with kombucha, and then close the bottle and gently flip it to mix in your flavoring.
- Finish filling the bottle with kombucha, leaving 1” head space.
- Close the bottle and let your kombucha carbonate at room temperature for 2-7 days. In warm temperatures, burp bottles daily to avoid excess pressure.
- Use caution when opening the bottle. The contents are under pressure! Put a towel over the bottle and push down on the cap while opening. Enjoy your kombucha!