US Northern Brewer Hop Pellets 1 Pound
From a Canterbury Golding plant and male seedling of Brewer's Gold, Northern Brewer is mainly grown in the United States and Germany. US Northern Brewer contains slightly higher alpha acids and high myrcene oil content resulting in herbal, wood and peppery aroma characteristics; it is suitable for any stage of the brewing process.
Aroma: include evergreen, wood and mint.
Suggested Beer Styles - Steam Beers, Dark English Ales, and German Lagers
Origin - USA
- Alpha Acid 7 - 10%
- Beta Acid 3.5 - 5.5%
- Co-humulone 30 - 34%
- Total Oil 1 - 2 mL/100g
- B-Pinene 0.4 - 0.7% of total oil
- Myrcene 35 - 45% of total oil
- Linalool 0.4 - 0.8% of total oil
- Caryophyllene 11 - 15% of total oil
- Farnesene < 1.0% of total oil
- Humulene 27 - 31% of total oil
- Geraniol 0.1 - 0.2% of total oil