Sold Out 2018
The rhizomes are harvested in the spring and are typically available for shipment April thru June. Orders begin shipping as soon as we receive our stock.
Rhizomes are only available for order in the USA. Please check to make sure your State does not have any local restrictions.
Alpha Acid : 12-14% High yielding, vigorous, disease resistant.
Hops are hardy in U.S. Department of Agriculture plant hardiness zones 3 through 8.
Nugget Hop Rhizome
Selected from a cross between Brewery, new to the US industry. Minty bittering and good "green hop" aromas. Nugget can be used as a bittering hop. It has pleasant, mild, herbal aromas.
Suggested Beer Styles - Nugget Pellet Hops are used in all Non-Pilsner Lagers, Wheats.
Aroma: Mild, pleasant, herbal aromas.
Origin - USA
- Alpha Acid 13.5 - 16%
- Beta Acid 4.4 - 5.5%
- Co-humulone 22 - 26%
- Total Oil 1 - 3 mL/100g
- B-Pinene 0.4 - 0.8% of total oil
- Myrcene 40 - 50% of total oil
- Linalool 0.8 - 1% of total oil
- Caryophyllene 9 - 11% of total oil
- Farnesene < 1.0% of total oil
- Humulene 18 - 22% of total oil
- Geraniol 0.1 - 0.1% of total oil