Rhizome orders are only available for order in the US. Please check to make sure you State does not have any local restrictions.
Moderate yielding, German medium alpha with good aroma. 7-8 alpha.
Hops are hardy in U.S. Department of Agriculture plant hardiness zones 3 through 8.
Perle Hop Rhizomes
Perle is a cross between Northern Brewer and 63/5/27M. It is tolerant to most diseases and is grown in both Germany and the United States. Perle is known for adding a traditional, German-like quality to beer.
Aroma: include floral and spicy.
- Alpha Acid 6 - 9%
- Beta Acid 3 - 4.5%
- Co-humulone 28 - 31%
- Total Oil 0.8 - 2 mL/100g
- B-Pinene 0.3 - 0.6% of total oil
- Myrcene 30 - 45% of total oil
- Linalool 0.3 - 0.8% of total oil
- Caryophyllene 12 - 16% of total oil
- Farnesene < 1.0% of total oil
- Humulene 28 - 34% of total oil
- Geraniol 0.2 - 0.4% of total oil