Pumpkin Spice Kombucha Flavor Kit
Makes up to 20 bottles.
The tastes of ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves turn this fall classic into a healthy homemade treat. Scoby is not included.
One 4 oz. bag of Crystallized Ginger
One 2 oz. bag of Pumpkin Spice
How To Make Kombucha
Make kombucha according to the instructions included with your starter culture.
We recommend steeping your tea at the temperature and for the amount of time listed on the label.
*This is a special order item. Please allow an additional 1-2 weeks for shipping.
- Prepare your flavoring as directed on the pouch.
- Add your flavoring to the bottle. Fill the bottle tohalf full with kombucha, and then close the bottle and gently flip it to mix in your flavoring.
- Finish filling the bottle with kombucha, leaving 1” head space.
- Close the bottle and let your kombucha carbonate at room temperature for 2-7 days. In warm temperatures, burp bottles daily to avoid excess pressure.
- Use caution when opening the bottle. The contents are under pressure! Put a towel over the bottle and push down on the cap while opening. Enjoy your kombucha!