These are built to order, please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
Already have kettles? Buy one of their signature bent tube frames powder coated in gloss red, like the Standard Ruby Street Natural Gas Frame. Their frames include burners, valves, and regulator.
Please make sure you want natural gas because this unit cannot be converted to propane later on.
Frame Only Includes:
1-Frame - Welded Steel Construction (powder-coated)
3-Cast Iron Burners (with gas manifold & regulator)
Complete Owners Manual (with 1-year limited warranty)
Dimensions & Specs:
Dimensions: 71.5” wide x 26” deep x 43” high
Maximum Kettle Size:
Max Kettle Gallons – 16 per kettle
Max Kettle Height – 23"
Max Kettle Width – 16"
The height difference between tiers – 20"
Power Supply Options/Requirements:
Digital Control Option (gas systems only) – 110-120 VAC (50-60 Hz) – 220 v conversion available for international
Natural Gas – Pressure Requirement - 7” W.C. / Minimum Supply – 1”
Optional Digital Control Package:
Ruby Street now has designed its own Digital Controller that works with or without the HERMS System. Made from the highest quality components available right here in the USA!
Digital Controller Option will include:
Digital Control Panel and Bracket (1)
Sensor Cables (2)
Ignition Coil Box (1)
Solenoid Valves (3)
Temperature Sensors (3)
Burner Electrodes (3)
With the digital control package, we recommend adding the HERMS option to fully utilize the mash temperature control feature. Check out the control manual below.
Optional Fitting and Tubing Kit -
Our custom fitting and tubing kit will economically convert any three kettle system to 1 1/2" sanitary tri-clamp fittings and silicone tubing. Note: This kit is designed to be used with a system that already has all 1/2" NPT ball valves in place. Can be set up to use with a 1/2" NPT pump or gravity system.
(3) - 1/2" male tri-clamp fittings (mash tun, boil kettle, pump outflow valve)
(1) - 1/2" female tri-clamp fitting (pump inflow)
(4) - silicone tri-clamp fitting gaskets (one extra)
(3) - 1 1/2" clamps
(1) - Stainless Steel 1/2" NPT x 3/8" barbed fitting (hot liquor tank)
(1) - 3 ft. x 1/2" Silicone hose assembly with 2 tri-clamp fitttings (connects mash tun or boil kettle to pump inflow)
(1) - 7 ft. x 1/2" Silicone hose assembly with 1 tri clamp fitting (connects to pump outflow for mash recirculation, boil kettle fill, or fermenter fill)
(1) - 3 ft. x 3/8" Silicone hose assembly with cork float (can be used to deliver sparge water to mash tun, the cork will float hose on top of foundation water)
(2) - additional cable ties used the secure silicone tubing to tri-clamp barbed fittings.
* Please note that we use several suppliers and that the actual fittings that you receive may vary slightly from the photo above.
Optional Second Pump Bracket with Shield
While a second pump is not required to brew or to transfer to a fermentor on their systems, our customers have found several uses for having a second pump on the frame. They now offer an add on pump bracket that doesn't look like an add on. This handy bracket is powder coated in red and looks just like the original welded in bracket. Includes mounting instructions and hardware. If you order with a frame or system, they will pre-install it for you. Please see the options.
Optional Second Pump With Overflow Valve Option
Some brewers may already have a March or Chugger pump if you need a second pump for you second pump bracket, the pump comes with the overflow valve. Please see the options.
Optional Plate Chiller Package
Ruby Street has a complete plate chiller package that will be installed on your Ruby Street frame.
· Duda Brand 30 Plate all Stainless Chiller mod# B3-36A
· Bracket to fit any of our frames powder coated to match
· Mounting hardware
· Tri Clover wort connections with 3” dial outflow thermometer
· Male and female garden hose fittings on the water side of the chiller
· Can be sold and shipped with Ruby Street systems and frames.
Optional 50 Foot Immersion Chiller
50 ft. Immersion Chiller is coiled with 3/8" copper tubing and fitted with quality brass garden hose connectors.
If you would like to add a 50' Immersion Chiller please see the option.
Optional Domino Utility Shelf:
Need a place to set your beverages, spoons, refractometer, etc. while brewing? We now offer a removable accessory shelf that fits perfectly on our Ruby Street Brewery™ and Mega Ruby™ frames and systems.
Machined from high-density plastic, this 10" x 15" shelf includes 4 recessed beverage spots and steel hardware powder coated in our signature red. Attached with a single steel pin, this shelf can be removed in seconds so it doesn't interfere with standing the brewery on end. Includes all mounting hardware. Maximum weight 30 lbs.
Please see the options.
Optional Color Choices:
Ruby Street Brewing now offers an option for several different colors, please click the link below to view the different colors they now offer.
The cost for this is $199.00
If you wish to choose another color other than their standard red, please use the text box below in the add on section and enter the color code from the link above in the text box during your purchase. Please allow approximately 3 weeks lead time for this option.