Maximum Kettle Size: Gallons-16 per kettle Width-15.75” Height-23.5”
Power Supply Options/Requirments:
Digital Control Option (gas systems only) – 110-120 VAC (50-60 Hz) – 220 v conversion available for international
Pump(s) - 110-120 VAC (50-60 Hz) – 220 v pumps available for international
Optional Digital Control Package:
Ruby Street now has designed their own Digital Controller this can be used with or with out the HERMS System. Made from the highest quality components available right here in the USA!
Digital Controller Option will include:
Digital Control Panel and Bracket (1)
Sensor Cables (2)
Ignition Coil Box (1)
Solenoid Valves (3)
Temperature Sensors (3)
Burner Electrodes (3)
With the digital control package we recommend adding the HERMS option to fully utilize the mash temperature control feature.
Optional Fitting and Tubing Kit -
Our custom fitting and tubing kit will economically convert any three kettle system to 1 1/2" sanitary tri-clamp fittings and silicone tubing. Note: This kit is designed to be used with a system that already has all 1/2" NPT ball valves in place. Can be setup to use with a 1/2" NPT pump or gravity system.
(3) - 1/2" male tri-clamp fittings (mash tun, boil kettle, pump outflow valve)
(1) - 1/2" female tri-clamp fitting (pump inflow)
(4) - silicone tri-clamp fitting gaskets (one extra)
(3) - 1 1/2" clamps
(1) - Stainless Steel 1/2" NPT x 3/8" barbed fitting (hot liquor tank)
(1) - 3 ft. x 1/2" Silicone hose assembly with 2 tri-clamp fitttings (connects mash tun or boil kettle to pump inflow)
(1) - 7 ft. x 1/2" Silicone hose assembly with 1 tri clamp fitting (connects to pump outflow for mash recirculation, boil kettle fill, or fermenter fill)
(1) - 3 ft. x 3/8" Silicone hose assembly with cork float (can be used to deliver sparge water to mash tun, cork will float hose on top of foundation water)
(2) - additional cable ties used the secure silicone tubing to tri-clamp barbed fittings.
* Please note that we use several suppliers, and that the actual fittings that you receive may vary slightly from the photo above.