Rhizome orders are only available for order in the US. Please check to make sure you State does not have any local restrictions.
Mild, spicy and fragrant aroma; used as finishing hops in pilsners and wheats. Low hop yield. Alpha-Acid: 3.5 - 5.0%.
Hops are hardy in U.S. Department of Agriculture plant hardiness zones 3 through 8.
Saaz (Czech) Hop Pellets 1 Rhizome
Classical noble aroma hop with long and strong traditions. Associated with the renowned Pilsener Lager. Saaz Pellet Hops are used as finishing hops.
Aroma Profile: Floral, Citrus, Spicy, Herbal
Suggested Beer Styles : Bohemian-style Beers, Continental Lagers, Wheats, Pilsner Lagers
- Alpha Acid 2.5 - 4.5%
- Beta Acid 4 - 6%
- Co-humulone 23 - 26%
- Total Oil 0.4 - 0.8 mL/100g
- B-Pinene 0.4 - 0.8% of total oil
- Myrcene 26 - 40% of total oil
- Linalool 0.4 - 0.6% of total oil
- Caryophyllene 6 - 9% of total oil
- Farnesene 14 - 20% of total oil
- Humulene 15 - 30% of total oil
- Geraniol 0 - 2% of total oil