TM Desana MAX
THE WORLD'S BEST POWDER BEER LINE CLEANER WITH COLOR VERIFIER
TM DESANA MAX is the smartest heavy duty alkaline beer line cleaner in the world. During the cleaning it changes color from its original PURPLE to GREEN or YELLOW if residual organics are still left in the line. If the color changed from its original it's a reliable sign that the lines were still dirty. As simple as that!
• Desana Max is a professional strength line cleaner. Wear gloves (disposable vinyl are OK) and goggles when handling Desana Max and Desanacid.
• Each pack makes 1.5 gallons when mixed with clean water. I’ve used well water with no problem. Always flush with clean water before and after cleaning.
• Using one pint of solution per yard of line is a good rule of thumb.
• Desana Max a useful cleaner used in a bucket or spray bottle for cleaning other equipment such as stoppers, air locks, racking canes, etc.
• Again, flush all equipment and containers (including corny kegs) with clean water.
• After every fourth cleaning with Desana Max, follow with Desanacid to remove inorganic/beer stone deposits.
From our distributor: "Tyler had a question about how the product would react with well water. I ran a test using well water with high iron & sulfur content. The Desana max worked just as well."
Check out the video tab to see this product at work!Desana Max in solution will show it’s working by its color change. The purple solution will turn green when it contacts organic contaminants. Purple is proof of clean.