Target Hop Pellets 1 Pound
Widely used for high alpha acid content combined with an acceptable aroma. Robust bittering with a citrus and spicy aromoa. A good multi-purpose hop.
Aroma: include fresh green sage, spicy and peppery, and hints of citrus marmalade.
Suggested Beer Styles - Used for British Ales and Lagers
Origin - UK
- Alpha Acid 9.5 - 12.5%
- Beta Acid 4.3 - 5.7%
- Co-humulone 35 - 40%
- Total Oil 1.2 - 1.4 mL/100g
- Myrcene 45 - 55% of total oil
- Caryophyllene 8 - 10% of total oil
- Farnesene < 1.0% of total oil
- Humulene 17 - 22% of total oil
- Geraniol 0 - 0% of total oil