German Tettnang Hop Pellets 1 Ounce
Traditional German variety, very fine and noble aroma hop. A landrace variety originating from the Tettnang region on Lake Constance in Germany, Tettnang (or Tettnanger) is from the Saaz group. It displays fine, noble characteristics with a slight spiciness.
Aroma: Specific aroma descriptors include spicy, pepper and black tea.
Suggested Beer Styles - German Lagers, Wheat, and Ales and American Lagers.
- Alpha Acid 2 - 6%
- Beta Acid 3 - 5%
- Co-humulone 22 - 29%
- Total Oil 0.5 - 0.9 mL/100g
- Myrcene 20 - 35% of total oil
- Linalool 0.4 - 0.9% of total oil
- Caryophyllene 6 - 11% of total oil
- Farnesene 16 - 24% of total oil
- Humulene 20 - 30% of total oil
- Geraniol 0 - 0% of total oil