Already have kettles? Buy one of their signature bent tube frames powder coated in gloss red like the Mega Ruby Street Frame (Natural Gas). These frames include burners, valves, regulator, 10” pneumatic tires and pump with 1/2" stainless outflow valves. Purchase the tubing and fitting kit to complete your system.
Frame Only Includes:
1 Frame - Welded Steel Construction (powder-coated)
3 10" Cast Iron Burners (with gas manifold & regulator)
1 Stainless Steel Pump (with outlet valves and key fob remote)
Complete Owners Manual (with 1 year limited warranty)
Mega Ruby Frame Dimensions:
71.5” wide x 27” deep x 49.5” high
Maximum Kettle Size:
Max Kettle Gallons – 30 per kettle
Max Kettle Height – 20.5" (center burner only)
Max Kettle Width – 24"
Power Supply Options/Requirments
Natural Gas – Pressure 7” - 11” W.C. / Minimum Supply – 1.25”
Digital Control Option (gas systems only) – 110-120 VAC (50-60Hz) – 220v conversion available for international
Pump(s) - 110-120 VAC (50-60Hz) – 220v pumps available for international
Natural gas systems include 15' connection hose and 1/2" gas quick connect fittings.
Mega Ruby burners can be later converted to natural gas or propane.
Optional Digital Control Package:
Ruby Street now has designed their own Digital Controller that works with or with out a HERMS System. Made from the highest quality components available right here in the USA!
Digital Controller Option will include:
Digital Control Panel and Bracket (1)
Sensor Cables (2)
Ignition Coil Box (1)
Solenoid Valves (3)
Temperature Sensors (3)
Burner Electrodes (3)
Please see the options.
Optional Fitting and Tubing Kit -
Our custom fitting and tubing kit will economically convert any three kettle system to 1 1/2" sanitary tri-clamp fittings and silicone tubing. Note: This kit is designed to be used with a system that already has all 1/2" NPT ball valves in place. Can be setup to use with a 1/2" NPT pump or gravity system.
(3) - 1/2" male tri-clamp fittings (mash tun, boil kettle, pump outflow valve)
(1) - 1/2" female tri-clamp fitting (pump inflow)
(4) - silicone tri-clamp fitting gaskets (one extra)
(3) - 1 1/2" clamps
(1) - Stainless Steel 1/2" NPT x 3/8" barbed fitting (hot liquor tank)
(1) - 3 ft. x 1/2" Silicone hose assembly with 2 tri-clamp fitttings (connects mash tun or boil kettle to pump inflow)
(1) - 7 ft. x 1/2" Silicone hose assembly with 1 tri clamp fitting (connects to pump outflow for mash recirculation, boil kettle fill, or fermenter fill)
(1) - 3 ft. x 3/8" Silicone hose assembly with cork float (can be used to deliver sparge water to mash tun, cork will float hose on top of foundation water)
(2) - additional cable ties used the secure silicone tubing to tri-clamp barbed fittings.
* Please note that we use several suppliers, and that the actual fittings that you receive may vary slightly from the photo above.
Optional Extra Pump Bracket and Pump with Overflow Valve
While this system only requires one pump to be fully operational, some of our customers have asked for and additional pump and pump bracket for other uses in their brewing process.
These are separate options, if you want an additional pump or pump bracket or both, please see the options.
Optional Plate Chiller Package
Ruby Street has a complete plate chiller package that will be installed on your Ruby Street frame.
· Duda Brand 30 Plate all Stainless Chiller mod# B3-36A
· Bracket to fit any of our frames powder coated to match
· Mounting hardware
· Tri Clover wort connections with 3” dial outflow thermometer
· Male and female garden hose fittings on water side of chiller
· Can be sold and shipped with Ruby Street systems and frames.
Optional 50 Foot Immersion Chiller
50 ft. Immersion Chiller is coiled with 3/8" copper tubing and fitted with quality brass garden hose connectors.
If you would like to add a 50' Immersion Chiller please see the option.
Optional Color Choices:
Ruby Street Brewing now offers an option for several different colors, please click the link below to view the different colors they now offer.
The cost for this is $199.00
If you wish to choose another color other than their standard red, please use the text box below in the add on section and enter the color code from the link above in the text box during your purchase. Please allow approximately 3 weeks lead time for this option.