The Lancman hydropresses are simple to operate, cost effective and are an excellent way of producing a high quality juice. The unique tilting cage design makes the Lancman easy to unload and its high quality green press sack ensures a consistently clear juice, especially from apples. Constructed entirely from AISI 304 stainless steel, the Lancman is also easy to clean and keep clean.
Using the Lancman could not be easier. Milled fruit is emptied into a straining sack that is placed between a central rubber bladder and the outer stainless steel wall of the press. The bladder is then inflated by means of mains water pressure (operating pressure is ~3 bar) and the juice is squeezed out of the press and runs freely down the outside of the press wall into a collection tray at the bottom. The juice can then be pumped into a storage tank. Typical pressing time takes about 30 minutes.
- Constructed entirely from AISI 304 stainless steel and food grade plastics, including the chassis
- Tilting cage for ease of emptying (most models)
- Electro-polished press surface
- 3 Bar pressure regulator
- 4 transport wheels, two fixed and two castor
- Includes a fine inner net for pressing and a PVC press cover
Capacity: 66gal / 250L
90 Degree Tilt Frame: Yes
Max Pressure: 36psi / 2.5bar
Utilization: 35psi / 2.4bar
Dimensions (in): 34.5 x 35.5 x 63
Dimensions (mm): 880 x 900 x 1600
Weight: 231lbs / 105kg